PROGRAM START DATES / CLASS SCHEDULES
B. If student (or in case of a student under legal age. His/her parents or guardian) cancels
his /her enrolment, the school will refund his/her money back within three business days
of the signing of the contract or enrollment agreement, all monies collected by the school
shall be refunded. The cancellation date will be determined by the postmark in written
notification, if the dated said information is delivered to the school owner/administrator in
person. This policy applies regardless of whether or not the student has actually started
- Provide a full refund of all moneys paid or
- Provide a completion of the course.
- Allowing 4 points for an “A,” 3 points for a “B,” 2 points for a “C,” 1 point for a “D,” and 0 points for an “F,” multiply the number of points equivalent to the letter grade received in each course by the number of hours for the course, thus arriving at the grade points earned for each course.
- Add the grade points in each course to obtain the sum of grade points for the programs’ work.
- Divide the total grade points by the total number of hours attempted. The result is the grade point average.
SATISFACTORY PROGRESS POLICY
CONDITIONS OF DISMISSAL
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Any forms of bias including race, ethnicity, gender, disability, national origin, and creed.
- Sexual harassment in any form.
- All types of dishonesty, i.e., cheating, plagiarism, and knowingly furnishing false information to the institution with intent to defraud.
- Intentional disruption or obstruction of classes or another student’s intent to learn
- Any and all forms of abuse to other persons, or property of school.
- Failure to follow directives from members of Staff and Faculty.
STUDENT COMPLAINT / APPEAL PROCESS
- Student’s full name, social security number and current address.
- State the concern including dates, time, instructors, or other students involved.
- The letter must be dated and signed by the student.
- Three dates in which the student would be available for a meeting with the school Director and/or appeal panel.